John Janney is a strategic communications consultant with more than 20 years of experience managing mutually beneficial relationships between human beings and inanimate objects. John employs a data-driven, evidence-based, evolutionary neuropsychology approach to developing brands, managing reputations, and growing organizations.
After earning his undergraduate degree in Public Relations and Mass Communications, he started his consultancy by helping clients in the education, entertainment, healthcare, hospitality, training, and travel sectors bridge the gap between digital and traditional communications and media relations.
John transitioned into the internet technology sector and then earned his graduate degree in Public Relations and Mass Communications, the internationally recognized Accreditation in Public Relations (APR), and his Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma.
He has since helped for-profit and nonprofit organizations realize significant growth through strategic brand communication initiatives, including digital marketing, social media engagement, social influencer relations, media relations, and stakeholder relations campaigns.
John’s successful track record of developing brands and managing reputations includes:
- Leading digital transformations of communications departments
- Planning and overseeing 7-figure social influencer campaigns
- Growing revenue through channel expansion and growth
- Increasing stakeholder retention through evidence-based recognition campaigns
- Improving net promoter score (NPS) and other relationship metrics